Official CDC Website
United Way COVID-19 Community Economic Relief Fund
Mental Health Crisis Lines
Ocean County PESS 732-886-4474
Monmouth Couny PESS 732-222-3030/732-923-6999
Mental Health Hotlines and Referral Services
Mental Health Association of Monmouth County 732-542-6422
Ocean County Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services 800-382-1717
Web-based counseling service:
Mental health referral website, sponsored by Psychology Today Magazine:
Addiction referral service:
Local, affordable , high-quality mental health care:
http://www.njcha.org/ NJ Center for the Healing Arts
SAMHSA’s free 24-hour Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990, if you feel lonely or need support
Values Into Action PA/NJ Resource Guide by Allison McGill:
Financial/Social Service Assistance:
If you need help paying Home Energy Bills:
If you need help paying rent:
If you need cash or food assistance:
If you are caring for a family member with disabilities:
FCC agreement 2 stating that providers will waive late fees, not cutoff service for lack of payment, and open hot-spots.
· Comcast COVID-19 response: offers free WiFi for 2 months to low income families plus all Xfinity hot-spots are free to the public during this time
· AT&T COVID-19 response: offers open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low income families
· Verizon COVID-19 response: no special offers, but following the FCC agreement.
· Sprint COVID-19 response: follows FCC agreement, provides unlimited data to existing customers, and, starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
· T-Mobile COVID-19 response 1: follows FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge.